North St. Paul wins
• NORTH ST. PAUL 1, HASTINGS 0: The Polars, ranked No. 2 in Class 2A in the Minnesota State High School Soccer Coaches Association poll, used a goal from sophomore Ata Claremont to defeat the Raiders.
• EDINA 2, BENILDE-ST. MARGARET’S 0: Junior midfielders Peter Rundquist and Roody Joinvil each scored a goal to vault the Hornets to the victory. Rundquist’s goal on a free kick in the 13th minute was set up after junior forward William Schaidler was fouled near the edge of the goalie box. Five minutes later, midfielder Joinvil added the Hornets’ second goal.
• ROSEVILLE 2, PARK OF CG 1 (OT): Bill Robertson scored two goals, the second in overtime, to lead the Raiders past the Wolfpack.
• EAGAN 2, PRIOR LAKE 1: Samuel Burke’s first goal of the season proved to be the winner for the Wildcats. Jorge Silva Overa scored the other Eagan goal, and goalkeeper Dalton VanKaenel made six saves.
Jefferson tops Irondale
• BLOOMINGTON JEFFERSON 3, IRONDALE 0: Sisters Brianna and Alexandra Vierling each scored a goal to lead the Jaguars. Goalkeeper Kasimara Dabu made three saves for the shutout.
• EDINA 1, BENILDE-ST. MARGARET’S 0: Goalkeeper Molly Hiniker made four saves to post a shutout and junior midfielder Sarah Doran scored the only goal to lead the Hornets.
• COMO PARK 5, HARDING 1: Breanna Minton scored two goals to power the Cougars to the St. Paul City Conference victory.