Section play continues
• Section 1: Austin Martinsen’s two goals helped Farmington outlast Rochester John Marshall 3-2.
• Section 2: Burnsville scored four goals in a six-minute span in the first period and went to a 4-1 quarterfinal victory over Chanhassen. ... Curtis Hansen, Hayden Maxfield and Ryan Murray each scored two goals to spark Prior Lake to a 9-2 victory over Shakopee.
• Section 3: St. Thomas Academy broke the game open with a four goals in a two-minute span in the second period and went on to defeat Apple Valley 7-2. ...Ryan Foley scored four goals -- three in the second period -- to pace Rosemount past East Ridge, 5-1.
• Section 5: Jarrett Cammarata’s goal midway through the third period broke a tie and sparked Maple Grove to a 5-4 quarterfinal victory over Osseo. Ben Christofferson scored twice for Osseo.
• Section 6: Chase Jungels’ goal with 1 minute, 30 seconds remaining lifted Benilde-St. Margaret’s to a 4-3 quarterfinal victory over Holy Family.
• Section 2: Joey Luedtke had two goals and two assists and Will Dittrich scored two goals to lead Orono to a 6-2 quarterfinal victory over Minneapolis.
• Section 4: Tyler Willier scored two goals and Connor Busse had a goal and three assists to lead St. Paul Johnson to a 7-2 quarterfinal victory over Minnehaha Academy.
• Section 5: Blake Lucking’s goal with 1 minute, 13 seconds remaining lifted Providence Academy to a 3-2 quarterfinal victory over Mora/Hinckley-Finlayson. Providence goalie Jake Sibell had 46 saves.
• WAYZATA 89, MINNETONKA 74: Johnny Beeninga scored 25 points to lead the Trojans past the Skippers, ranked No. 10 in Class 4A. Amar Miller scored 20 to lead the Skippers.
• ORONO 57, DELANO 52: Sam Sustacek had 17 points and 14 rebounds to help the Spartans, ranked No. 4 in Class 3A, fend off the Tigers.
• ORONO 73, DELANO 55: The Spartans, ranked No. 1 in Class 3A, improved to 23-1 with the victory over the Tigers. Kiera Nelson scored 20 to lead the Spartans. Alex Wittinger scored 24 to pace Delano.
• OSSEO 63, MAPLE GROVE 61: Ari Jones’ field goal in the closing seconds lifted the Orioles past the Crimson. Kiara Russell scored 23 points and went over 1,000 points for her career for the Orioles. MacKenzie Barta scored 22 to lead the Crimson.