A fireworks display at a Hy-Vee in Eagan was set alight on Monday, sparking a fire and prompting the store to shut down. Three juveniles were arrested shortly after the incident.

Police went to 1500 Central Park Commons Drive after a receiving a report of a fire about 2:30 p.m., according to police spokesman Aaron Machtemes. Firefighters extinguished the flames and no one was injured.

The juveniles were arrested a half-mile from the store, according to police.

Loud bangs could be heard in a video circulating on social media that showed a shelving unit full of fireworks in flames.

The store posted on Facebook Monday afternoon that it was temporarily closed until further notice.

"We hope to reopen soon," the post said.

Alex Chhith