Things to know heading into Super Bowl week
• Touching down in Minneapolis: The Eagles will arrive at about 3:30 p.m. on Sunday. The Patriots will arrive at about 2:30 on Monday.
• Center stage: Super Bowl Opening Night will be held Monday at Xcel Energy Center. The Patriots will take the main floor for photo and interview sessions with the media from 7:10 to 8:10 p.m., followed by the Eagles from 9 to 10 p.m.
• Practice, practice, practice: The Patriots are the home team — but will wear their white road uniforms in Super Bowl LII — and will practice at Winter Park (the Vikings’ facility) in Eden Prairie. The Eagles will practice at the University of Minnesota.
• Super Bowl Experience: The interactive theme park is open daily at the Minneapolis Convention Center. It includes games, youth football clinics, NFL merchandise, autograph sessions and photo ops with the Lombardi Trophy. Day 1 was Saturday. Tickets $25-$35.
• Coming next Sunday: The Star Tribune’s 20-page Super Bowl preview section with profiles, scouting reports, analytics, commentary, predictions and more.