three observations ...
• The White Sox have changed the name of their stadium to Guaranteed Rate Field? Yuck.
• Tim Tebow will eventually discover that hitting a baseball is harder than throwing a football.
• After watching Yankees rookie catcher Gary Sanchez destroy pitches, it’s easy to understand why they were willing to trade John Ryan Murphy to the Twins last offseason.
... and two predictions
• Carlos Gomez will have a few splashy moments with the Rangers but will not be the spark that some think he can be.
• Brian Dozier will finish with exactly 89 RBI.