About the Redskins record: 3-5
• The Redskins had 500 offensive yards in a 30-24 overtime victory over the Chargers on Sunday.
• Fullback Darrel Young tied a single-game team record with three rushing touchdowns, including the game-winner in overtime.
• Washington is 1-3 on the road this season.
• The Redskins have forced a turnover in 12 consecutive games.
• Washington has an NFL-high seven 200-yard rushing games since 2012.
• London Fletcher could tie Derrick Brooks’ NFL record for 208 consecutive starts by a linebacker.
Player Speak: QB Robert Griffin III
• Griffin was not sacked in Sunday’s victory, marking the first time the Redskins held an opponent without a sack since Dec. 3, 2012, against the Giants.
• Griffin had a season-high 71.9 completion percentage (23-for-32) against the Chargers for 291 yards with one interception.
• He has nine touchdown passes, nine fumbles (seven lost) and a career-high nine interceptions this season.
• On coming back from knee surgery: “I feel good. That’s all that needs to be said about that. I think everybody has talked about my health enough. I don’t need to join in that conversation.”
Coach Speak: Mike Shanahan
• Shanahan, 61, is in his 20th NFL season as an NFL head coach (fourth with the Redskins). He’s 170-130 in the regular season as a head coach.
• On the offense: “We’ve had a few games where we’ve started to play better and hopefully we continue to do that the rest of the year.”
• On NFC East: “The reality is that nobody has pulled away. So you got a chance to win your division. If you win your division, you’re guaranteed to win your playoff game.”
• On turnovers: “Last year we led the NFL with the fewest turnovers , and I think we’ve got one more than we had all of last year. That never helps in winning games.”