DJ at his best
Dustin Johnson took the 84th Masters by storm:
• Set the tournament scoring record at 20 under par, two strokes better than Tiger Woods in 1997 and Jordan Spieth in 2015.
• His five-shot victory was the largest at Augusta since Woods won by 12 in 1997.
• His four bogeys over four days were the fewest for a Masters champion.
• Went 33 straight holes without a bogey — the final 12 in the second round, all 18 in the third and the first three in the fourth.
• First No. 1 player in the world to win the Masters since Woods in 2002.
• Became the 12th Masters champion to never trail after any round.
• Now has a record 11 consecutive sub-par rounds at Augusta, one more than Woods (2000-02).
• On Sunday hit 14 of 14 fairways and 16 of 18 greens.
• Tied the 54-hole record at 16-under 200.