The South Washington County Schools district will hold four public meetings to discuss the red, white and blue attendance boundary plans:
• Saturday from 9 to 11 a.m. at Lake Junior High in Woodbury
• April 15, from 6:30 to 8:30 p.m. at Woodbury Junior High
• April 17 from 6:30 to 8:30 p.m. at Oltman Junior High in St. Paul Park
• April 21 from 6:30 to 8:30 p.m. at Cottage Grove Junior High.
WHERE TO SEE THE MAPS
• All school buildings, city offices and local libraries. Comment forms are available at those places as well as the District 833 website. Go to the attendance boundaries listing under "Hot Topics" at www.sowashco.k12.mn.us.
Details of the three plans are available on the site.
The District 833 school board is tentatively scheduled to vote on the boundary proposals April 24.Source: South Washington County Schools