Carbon monoxide poisoning likely killed a 27-year-old man and hospitalized a 21-year-old woman in Meeker County.

Authorities are not releasing the identities of either person until family members have been notified.

Sheriff’s deputies said the man was dead when they arrived at the Greenleaf Township home. The woman was taken to Meeker Memorial Hospital and then transferred to Hennepin County Medical Center.

Investigators found multiple generators being used in the home for heat and electricity.

Mary Lynn Smith