The annual survey of WNBA general managers has been released by the league. And, to nobody's surprise, the Lynx fared very well:
• Ten of 12 GMs picked the Lynx to win the Western Conference.
• Eight of 12 GMs picked the Lynx to win the WNBA title.
• Eight of 12 picked Maya Moore to repeat as the league MVP.
• Lindsay Whalen finished first and Seimone Augustus in a tie for second in the voting for league's best guard.
• Moore got seven of 12 votes for league's best forward.
• Cheryl Reeve got seven of 12 votes for league's best coach.
On the Lynx: startribune.com/lynx