The DeRushas’ kitchen was accessorized by Morgan Molitor of construction2style using pieces by artists who will be represented at the American Craft Council Show in St. Paul.
• Live-edge cheese board and other wood pieces by Allan Schultz, the Natural Edge, St. Louis Park.
• Ceramic pieces including lace tray, honey pot, triangle lace dish and bud vase by Joanna Craw, Fringe & Fettle, St. Paul.
• Rugs by Kelly Marshall, Custom Woven Interiors, Mpls.
• Mugs by Nicole Baxter, nBaxter Pottery, Mpls.
• Wood vessel (Hawaiian koa wood) on center island by Gordon Browning of Viola, Wis.
• Ceramic cups, decorative bottles, cheese board set with nails by David Price, Candy Relics, Portland, Ore.