Eden Prairie wins on late three-pointer
• EDEN PRAIRIE 69, HOPKINS 68: Sophomore Owen Chose scored a game-high 23 points, including the game-winning three-pointer with four seconds left, as Eden Prairie defeated Hopkins in a de facto Lake Conference championship game Friday night at Eden Prairie High School. Senior Josh Lanasa posted 13 points and grabbed 11 rebounds as the Eagles, ranked No. 7 in Class 4A by Minnesota Basketball News, finished the regular season 12-0 at home. Eden Prairie improved to 22-4 overall and 6-2 in conference. Junior Vinnie Shahid finished with 20 points and senior John Warren had 14 for No. 6 Hopkins (19-6, 6-2).
• CRETIN-DERHAM HALL 63, ROSEVILLE 61: Senior forward Sam Neumann scored 18 points and senior guard Donnell Gresham added 17 to lead the Raiders past visiting Roseville. The win secured the Suburban East Conference title outright for Cretin-Derham Hall (23-3, 15-1), ranked No. 4 in Class 4A. Gresham made a pair of three-point shots in the waning moments to give the Raiders a 62-61 lead, and then sank a free-throw with eight seconds left to cement the two-point victory. Senior forward Jesper Horsted scored 24 points and senior guard Kobe Critchley 18 for No. 5 in Class 4A Roseville (21-5, 13-3).
• HILL-MURRAY 93, SIMLEY 88 (OT): Senior Marshawn Wilson scored 53 points and grabbed 24 rebounds to carry the Pioneers to the Metro East victory. Wison made 20 of 34 shots from the field, including four three-pointers.
• LAKEVILLE NORTH 64, PRIOR LAKE 62 (OT): Carter Brooks hit a three-pointer at the buzzer to force overtime and Conner Flack scored 20 points to lift the Panthers to the South Suburban victory. Austin Heidecker led the Lakers with 15 points.
• GLENCOE-SILVER LAKE 71, DASSEL-COKATO 52: Mason Goettl and Keaton Anderson each scored 17 points to lift the Panthers to the victory. Mathew Johnson led Dassel-Cokato with 18 points and Dalton Asplin added 13.
• ST. THOMAS ACADEMY 81, SOUTH ST. PAUL 48: Senior Ryan Jacobsen led all scorers with 24 points to help the Cadets coast to the victory. Five Cadets scored in double figures, including Nate Chafee who had 13 points. Zach Taylor led the Packers with 16 points and Jaden Bjorklund added 10.
• ANNANDALE 70, MOUND WESTONKA 62: Senior Chase Knickerbocker poured in 34 points to power the Cardinals past the White Hawks. Gabe Wear led Mound Westonka with 27 points.
• TOTINO-GRACE 71, ELK RIVER 68: Rocky Kreuser scored 21 points and Maxwell Walker added 17 points to lift the Eagles to the victory. Zeke Dalain and Trent Pink each scored 18 points for the Elks.
• BENILDE-ST. MARGARET'S 52, BLOOMINGTON KENNEDY 46: Junior Sam Baker's 14 points helped the Red Knights edge their Metro West rival. Derek Drees added 12 points in the victory. Josh Bryant and Markel Aune each scored 10 points to pace the Eagles.
•LAKEVILLE SOUTH 87, BURNSVILLE 86 (OT): Jack Soreson and Brenon Larson-Gulsvig each scored 27 points to power the Cougars to the South Suburban victory. Joe Morris led the Blaze with 34 points.
• EASTVIEW 57, SHAKOPEE 54: Only four Lightning players scored, but it was enough for Eastview to slip past Shakopee for the South Suburban victory. Rachel Ranke led the Lightning with 20 points and Madison Guebert added 18 points. Taylor Koenen scored 18 points for the Sabers and Haley Zerr added 14.
• COLUMBIA HEIGHTS 71, BROOKLYN CENTER 35: The Hylanders raced out to a 48-16 lead at halftime on their way to the easy victory. Rashonna Thomas scored 21 points and Lala Humphries added 15 points. Brooklyn Center was paced by Martina Confair's 21 points.
• CONCORDIA ACADEMY 63, VISITATION 54: Anika Neuman scored 20 points and Michala Walther added 18 points to lift Concordia Academy to the victory. Visitation was lead by Katie Commers' 23 points. Hailey Wright added 14 points and Maddie Schueppert 10.
• ANOVER 63, COON RAPIDS 45: Jolene Daninger scored 28 points to lead the Huskies to the Northwest Suburban victory. Amanda Dagostino added 10 points. Coon Rapids was paced by McKenzie Wilkins, who also scored 10.
• CHANHASSEN 66, RICHFIELD 53: Martha Kuderer scored 25 points and Danielle Gitzen added 21 points to pace Chanhassen to the Metro West victory. Richfield was lead by Kyla Adams, who scored 28 points.
• CENTENNIAL 60, ANOKA 51: Gaycie Gerding scored 15 points and Sydney Stapleton chipped in with 13 points to help lift the Cougars to the Northwest Suburban victory. Naomi Torgerson scored 20 points to pace Anoka.
• HOPKINS 78, EDEN PRAIRIE 63: The Royals led by two at halftime, but pulled away in the second half behind Nia Hollie's 23 points. Ashley Bates added 20 points to help the Royals secure the victory. Easbelle Levine led Eden Prairie with a 27 points.
• BLOOMINGTON JEFFERSON 56, COOPER 51: Ellie Gess scored 22 points to pace the Jaguars to the Metro West victory. Jackie Roeser and Rachel Evavold each scored 11 points. Cooper was led by Aja Wheeler and Lauren Johnson, who both scored 13 points.
• HILL-MURRAY 56, SIMLEY 51: Senior Lindsey Malecha scored 18 points to lead the Pioneers to the victory. Abby Kain powered Simley with 25 points.