• EASTVIEW 85, LAKEVILLE NORTH 39: Erika Schlosser scored 22 points, making six of seven three-point tries, to lead second-ranked Eastview in a rout of 11th-ranked Lakeville North. Eastview improved to 17-1.
• MINNETONKA 53, EDINA 34: Fourth-ranked Minnetonka held Edina to eight points in the first half and outscored the Hornets 31-8. Courtney Frederickson had 12 points to lead the Skippers.
• COLUMBIA HEIGHTS 65, ST. AGNES 50: Rashonna Thomas made seven three-pointers and scored 23 points, propelling Columbia Heights to victory. St. Agnes was led by Maria Tibesar with 19 points.
• DOVER-EYOTA 66, ST. CHARLES 44: Dover-Eyota, ranked first in Class 2A, improved to 18-1 with a victory over St. Charles. Madison Nelson and Megan Hintz led Dover-Eyota with 17 points each.
• ROSEMOUNT 64, LAKEVILLE SOUTH 50: Rosemount made 25 of 26 free throws on its way to victory over conference rival Lakeville South.
• SHAKOPEE 73, PRIOR LAKE 60: After a halftime lead of only two points, Shakopee outscored Prior Lake by 11 in the second half to seal the victory. North Carolina recruit Taylor Koenen had a game-high 23 points for Shakopee, and teammate Haley Zerr scored 21. Shakopee has won 12 of its past 15 games.
• MINNEAPOLIS SOUTHWEST 61, MINNEAPOLIS SOUTH 60: Samantha Ward had 15 points and 10 rebounds in her team’s victory.
Edina rallies past Minnetonka
• EDINA 81, MINNETONKA 80: Edina rallied from 10 points behind in the final three minutes, winning a Lake Conference game. Edina was led by sophomore Walt McGrory, who scored 33 points. Minnetonka was led by Cedric Boone with 26 points.
• HOPKINS 69, WAYZATA 52: John Warren had 22 points and nine rebounds, lifting Hopkins, ranked fifth in Class 4A, to victory.
• CHASKA 70, BLOOMINGTON JEFFERSON 57: Scoring 25 points on free throws, Chaska won a Metro West matchup. After handing Jefferson its second loss of the season, Chaska remains in first place in the conference.
• ROGERS 66, MONTICELLO 57: Monticello, boosted by freshman point guard Matt Todd’s 30 points, nearly came back from a 26-point deficit. Allen Wilson led Rogers with 17 points.
• APPLE VALLEY 82, FARMINGTON 51: Second-ranked Apple Valley extended its winning streak to 10 games, getting 24 points from sophomore Gary Trent Jr.
• DELASALLE 61, ST. CROIX LUTHERAN 47: DeLaSalle, ranked first in Class 3A but playing without Gophers recruit Jarvis Johnson because of a left knee injury, got 18 points from senior Sacar Anim. St. Croix Lutheran is ranked first in Class 2A.
• ORONO 65, HUTCHINSON 55: Orono got 18 points from Cole Hennings in defeating Hutchinson, which was led in scoring by Marcus Hahn’s 23 points.