Cretin edges Roseville
• CRETIN-DERHAM HALL 28, ROSEVILLE 27: Daniel Ryan found Denzel Fondungallah for a 10-yard touchdown pass with two seconds remaining to complete the Cretin-Derham Hall comeback Friday. Roseville had seized the lead with 47 seconds remaining when quarterback Henry Bensen rushed for a 6-yard touchdown, but the Raiders missed the extra point. Running back Kenneth Udoibok ran for three Cretin touchdowns, all from 2 yards out. Bensen finished with two touchdown passes and two scores on the ground to lead Roseville.
• COLUMBIA HEIGHTS 42, CONCORDIA ACADEMY 40: Junior running back Ty'Ree Cox rushed for 305 yards on 36 carries and scored six toouchdowns to help the Hylanders hold on to the victory. Soren Mundfrom's 163 rushing yards and three touchdowns led the Beacons.
• SHAKOPEE 27, EDINA 23: The Hornets were stopped short of the goal line on a run from the 2-yard line on the last play of the game to preserve the Sabers' first win of the season.
• PARK CENTER 41, BENILDE-ST. MARGARET'S 0: Amani Hooker threw for 365 yards and four touchdowns and ran for another to help the Pirates trounce the Knights. Wide receiver Ty'Shonan Brooks caught three touchdowns and Malcolm Richards took a screen pass 90 yards for a score.
• ROGERS 19, ELK RIVER 13: Junior running back Hunter Derouin's 5-yard touchdown run in the fourth quarter broke a tie and lifted the Royals over the Elks. Senior quarterback Trent Pink ran for a 82-yard touchdown and threw a 7-yard touchdown pass to lead the Elks. Matt Becker's second field goal of the game evened the score at 13 for the Royals before Derouin's game-winning score.
• ROCHESTER JOHN MARSHALL 6, NORTHFIELD 0: Senior quarterback Jack Stien hit wide receiver Jordan Velez for a 30-yard touchdown and the Rockets defense posted a shutout in the victory.
• LAKEVILLE SOUTH 28, APPLE VALLEY 7: Two seniors led the Cougars past the Eagles. Running back Clay Geary ran for two touchdowns while quarterback Will Heller threw for two scores . The Eagles got on the board when Kieran McKeag ran for a 4-yard touchdown.
• DELANO 25, GLENCOE-SILVER LAKE 8: Nate Norman ran for two touchdowns to lead the Tigers to an upset of Glencoe-Silver Lake, which is ranked No. 2 in Class 3A. The Panthers defense forced an intentional grounding in the end zone for a safety in the third quarter. Joel Koenecke and Harrison Bolzer had two touchdown runs each in the fourth quarter to secure the Tigers victory.
• ST. PETER 15, JORDAN 13: Quarterback Jake Emley's 16-yard touchdown pass to Noah Hildebrandt with 1:17 remaining lifted to the Saints to the comeback victory over the Hubmen. Junior running back Braden Cederstrom scored on a 25-yard run to put Jordan ahead with just under five minutes to play. On Jordan's final drive of the game the Saints recovered fumble to seal the victory.
• BURNSVILLE 20, EAGAN 9: Running back Michael Schiller ran for 127 yards on 21 carries and scored a touchdown to lead the Blaze past the Wildcats. Quarterback Kamal Martin added 113 yards on 15 carries and a touchdown for the Blaze. The Wildcats were led by Sam Schuburg with nine carries for 154 yards.
• EAST RIDGE 42, FOREST LAKE 7: Running back Domink London had 18 carries for 202 yards and two touchdowns to lead the Raptors to a homecoming victory over the Rangers. Griffen Davis had a 98-yard kickoff return for a touchdown in the third quarter to break open the game for the Raptors.
• ROCHESTER CENTURY 35, NEW PRAGUE 21: Running back Aaron Ajke rushed for 198 yards and four touchdowns to power the Panthers past the Trojans.
• ST. THOMAS ACADEMY 44, HASTINGS 20: Sean McFadden ran for three touchdowns to help the Cadets beat the Pirates. Ovie Embu ran for a 23-yard touchdown to lead the Pirates.
• WOODBURY 27, WHITE BEAR LAKE 20: Brady Mundahl passed for two touchdowns and rushed for another to help the Royals hold off the Bears. Junior wide receiver Jeremiah Coddon hauled in both of Mundahl's touchdown passes.
• LAKEVILLE NORTH 47, EASTVIEW 27: Quarterback Drew Stewart completed 12 of 17 passes for 195 yards and four touchdowns to help the Panthers cruise to the victory. Wide receiver Nick Fossey had six catches for 106 yards and three touchdowns. Running back Wade Sullivan added 10 carries for 145 yards, including two touchdowns.