• PENN STATE 6, OHIO STATE 1: Linemates David Goodwin and David Glen each had a goal and an assist as the No. 15 Nittany Lions (19-8-4, 9-5-1-1 Big Ten) routed the Buckeyes (8-7-2, 3-8-2-1) on Friday night. Eamon McAdam had 33 saves for Penn State. With the victory, the Nittany Lions moved within three points of second-place Michigan and four of the first-place Gophers in the conference race.
• MICHIGAN STATE 4, WISCONSIN 3: Matt DeBlouw’s goal at 14:22 of third period for the Spartans (8-20-3, 4-10-1) broke a tie with the host Badgers (6-14-7, 1-9-3-1).
• MICHIGAN 5, FERRIS STATE 2: Kyle Connor had two goals and an assist to lead the No. 6 Wolverines (19-4-5) over the visiting Bulldogs (14-11-6). Connor has 24 goals this season.
• NORTH DAKOTA 2, MINNESOTA DULUTH 1 (OT): Austin Poganski scored on a penalty shot at 3:19 of overtime to send the No. 4 Fighting Hawks (23-5-3, 14-4-1-1) past the visiting Bulldogs (11-13-5, 7-9-3-1). Coltyn Sanderson had the other UND goal; Dominic Toninato scored a power-play goal for UMD.
• ST. CLOUD STATE 4, OMAHA 1: Robby Jackson and Jacob Benson scored first-period goals as the No. 3 Huskies (24-6-1, 14-4-1-1) defeated the No. 12 Mavericks (18-10-1, 8-10-1) in Omaha. In between those goals, Mason Morrell scored for the home team. It stayed 2-1 until the Huskies’ Joey Benik scored twice in the third period. Charlie Lindgren made 32 saves for St. Cloud State.
• BEMIDJI STATE 3, MICHIGAN TECH 0: Brendan Harms scored twice, including an empty-netter, Michael Bitzer made 26 saves and the Beavers (14-12-5, 9-10-4) shut out the No. 14 Huskies (16-8-5, 13-7-3).