• NORTH DAKOTA 3, MICHIGAN STATE 1: Drake Caggiula scored twice as the No. 5 Fighting Hawks (11-2-2) took a 3-0 lead early in the second period in beating the host Spartans (4-6-2) on Friday. Tucker Poolman had the other goal for UND, in the second minute of the game. Joe Cox scored for Michigan State in the middle period.
• MICHIGAN 7, DARTMOUTH 0: Tyler Motte and Zach Werenski each had two goals and JT Compher three assists as the No. 12 Wolverines (7-2-1) routed the visiting Big Green (2-5). Both teams had 33 shots on goal, but Michigan goalie Steve Racine made 31 saves for the shutout while James Kruger gave up at least two goals each period. Michigan was 4-for-6 on the power play, Dartmouth 0-5.
• NEBRASKA OMAHA 3, OHIO STATE 1: Luc Snuggerud and David Pope both scored in the first seven minutes of the second period as the No. 6 Mavericks (10-2-1) beat the host Buckeyes (3-8) in Columbus. The goal for Snuggerud, a sophomore defenseman from Eden Prairie, was his first of the season. UNO goalie Christian Frey stopped 30 shots.
• MINNESOTA STATE MANKATO 2, ALASKA ANCHORAGE 0: Bryce Gervais and Chandler Madry scored goals for the host Mavericks (7-6-2, 6-1-2 WCHA) against the Seawolves (6-5-2, 3-3-1) while Jason Pawloski had 12 saves in the shutout.
• BEMIDJI STATE 4, ALABAMA HUNTSVILLE 1: The Beavers (4-6-3, 3-5-2) scored three goals in the third period to beat the Chargers (3-8-1, 2-7-1). Graeme McCormack got the winner in the eighth minute — 15 seconds after UAH scored.