Beavers rally to tie No. 1 UND
• NORTH DAKOTA 4, BEMIDJI STATE 4: Graeme McCormack and Gerry Fitzgerald scored third-period goals as the Beavers rallied to tie No. 1 UND in Bemidji after a scoreless overtime. McCormack also had BSU's first goal in the middle of the opening period after North Dakota took a 2-0 lead. Michael Bitzer made 28 saves for the Beavers. Johnny Simonson and Austin Poganski each had a goal and an assist for UND.
• MICHIGAN 6, MERCYHURST 4: Tyler Mott's goal three minutes into the third period broke a 4-4 tie in the Wolverines' victory over the visiting Lakers. Kyle Connor had two goals for No. 11 Michigan, one into an empty net with 16 seconds left.
• BOSTON COLLEGE 6, WISCONSIN 0: Colin White and Austin Cangelosi each scored two goals as the No. 4 Eagles routed the visiting Badgers, who were outshot only 27-20.
• MIAMI (OHIO) 3, OHIO STATE 2: The No. 18 RedHawks won on Jack Roslovic's second goal of the season with 1:33 to play. Anthony Greco had two goals for the host Buckeyes, the first shorthanded and the second with 2:45 left. .
• NOTRE DAME 7, PENN STATE 4: Steve Fogarty had a hat trick and Andy Ryan two goals for the visiting Irish, who built a 5-1 lead late in the second period. Mario Lucia, son of the Gophers' coach, had a goal and two assists for Notre Dame. Dylan Richard and Alec Marsh had two goals apiece for the Nittany Lions.
• ST. CLOUD STATE 4, MINNESOTA STATE MANKATO 0: Patrick Russell and Kallie Kossila each had a goal and an assist and Charlie Lindgren had 30 saves in the No. 12 Huskies' shutout win over the visiting Mavericks, ranked No. 14.
• DENVER 4, MICHIGAN STATE 2: The Pioneers scored three third-period goals to beat the visiting Spartans.