BONDING AT A GLANCE
Gov. Tim Pawlenty chopped more than $300 million from the DFL's $1 billion public works bill, bringing it down to $686 million. Here are some projects that got the green light and others that got kicked to the curb.
• $66 million for local bridge replacements
• $47.5 million for Moose Lake sex offender treatment center
• $63 million for flood mitigation projects statewide
• $4 million to expand the Rochester National Volleyball center
• $16 million for renovations at Minneapolis Orchestra Hall
• $25 million for Reinvest in Minnesota, a conservation program that would have leveraged $35 million in federal money.
• $43.5 million for the Transit Capital Improvement program
• $10.5 million to renovate Hennepin Technical College library
• $2 million to renovate the Minneapolis Sculpture Garden