After a day of blogging about broken tabulators, polling place confrontations and improper electioneering, Whistleblower was still receiving reports from perturbed voters Wednesday. Many want to know: Where can I file a complaint?

The secretary of state’s office (651-215-1440) advises that it’s up to county attorneys to investigate and prosecute state election law violations, such as voting by an ineligible person or an employers’ failure to allow workers time off to vote. A list of county attorneys is here. The secretary of state does provide a state election law complaint form on its "Protecting Election Integrity" page. Problems with polling places or elections staff can be reported to the city clerk or the county elections manager.

Suspected violations of your federal voting rights, such as discriminatory treatment, can be reported to the U.S. Department of Justice's Civil Rights Division, (800-253-3931) or on this page.

Older Post

Nursing home cited after wheelchair fall

Newer Post

Customer does her own anti-fraud test