Revised immigration order
• The ban is not immediate, it goes into effect March 16.
• Iraq removed from the list of banned countries.
• Current visa holders no longer affected.
• Syrian refugees barred temporarily — not indefinitely — and refugees of minority religions no longer favored.
• Refugees already granted asylum will be allowed.
• References to support for the Constitution and other beliefs removed.
• People from six countries — Iran, Libya, Somalia, Sudan, Syria and Yemen — without current visas.
• People from the six countries newly arriving on immigrant visas.
• Refugees are banned for 120 days.
• Green-card holders and special immigrants from the targeted countries.
• U.S. citizens, dual nationals and diplomats.
New York Times