What to watch for
• A victory Sunday would make the Vikings 13-3 (7-1 at home and 5-1 against the NFC North). Thirteen victories would be the second-highest total in team history.
• The Vikings could finish the season as the NFL leader in fewest points and yards allowed per game. The last time the Vikings did that was in 1970. Entering Week 17, they are first in both categories (16.1 points and 280.9 yards).
• Adam Thielen needs five catches to become the third Viking, and the first since 2003, to reach 90 in a season.
• Case Keenum needs 142 yards to become the seventh Viking to throw for 3,500 in a season.
• Jerick McKinnon needs 79 receiving yards to become the first Viking since 2003 to have 500 yards rushing and receiving in the same season.