1) Percy Harvin was extremely unhappy in June. That is no longer the case. If he has another good game Thursday night, what is the best way to describe how you rank Harvin at the midpoint of the season in terms of the best players in the NFL? A) Top 25. B) Top 15. C) Top 10. D) Top 5.
2) The Gophers are 4-3 with five games left in the season. They have home games left against Purdue, Michigan and Michigan State along with road games at Illinois and Nebraska. They need to win two more games to be bowl eligible. What is the percentage likelihood of that happening? A) Less than 35 percent. B) 35-44 percent. C) 45-54 percent. D) Better than 55 percent.
3) Percent chance the Tigers win the World Series? A) Less than 40 percent. B) 41-50 percent. C) 50-59 percent. D) Better than 60 percent.
4) Number of games the Vikings will win this season: A) 7 or fewer B) 8. C) 9. D) 10 or more.
5) Number of games the Timberwolves will win this season: A) 35 or fewer. B) 36-40. C) 41-45. D) More than 45.