Gophers coach Jerry Kill gave a few injury updates after Wednesday's practice:
* WR Derrick Engel (knee injury) was able to catch some punts in practice. Kill hasn't ruled him out for Saturday but also said he couldn't go into much detail about the injury.
* G Caleb Bak remains out because of a concussion. Foster Bush will make his second consecutive start at right guard.
* RB Rodrick Williams (turf toe) is back to full health.
* S Cedric Thompson, who injured an ankle against Penn State, has been back practicing full-speed.
* LB Damien Wilson also was banged up in the Penn State game but he's been practicing, too.