For this week’s Gleeman and the Geek podcast, Aaron and John joined Lindsay Guentzel's MLB Fan Cave Voting Party. They discuss each of the Twins pitchers, including a spirited discussion about the relative values of Carl Pavano and Scott Baker. Then they finish by talking about the new TwinsDaily web site. You can find:
- the podcasts
- the rss feed if you want to subscribe and
- the podcast on iTunes (where you can also subscribe and leave reviews).
Or listen to the podcast by clicking on the picture below.
- The top story (by Seth Stohs) examines the choices the Twins will have at the trade deadline, whether they are or are not competitive.
- Thryloss contributed a fantastic Fort Myers Spring Training Guide which gives a great overview of where this month’s festivities take place.
- Cody Christie examines how the Twins will use Joe Nathan’s rehab as a template on how to protect new reliever Joel Zumaya.
- Finally, swing by the One-Minute Cheat Sheet to give you all the answers you need.
- Will Tsuyoshi Nishioka make the 25-man roster? If not, what other options are there?
- How confident are you that Justin Morneau will be his old self, or even playing?