TWEETABLE FACTS ON SOCIAL MEDIA AND TV
• Twitter activity for TV shows is highest on Sundays, Tuesdays and Thursdays.
• 52 percent of social activity related to TV comes from women. If you discount sports chatter, that share goes up to 61 percent.
• Roughly one-third of all activity is sports-related.
• The event this year that triggered the most comments: Election Day coverage. Second place: "The MTV Video Music Awards."
• The three cable shows with the most activity last Wednesday: "Duck Dynasty," "American Horror Story" and "SpongeBob SquarePants." For networks: "The X Factor," "Saturday Night Live" and "Christmas in Rockefeller Center."