• ROGERS 4, BRAINERD 2: The Class 2A, Section 8, sixth-seeded Royals upset the third-seeded Warriors with a three-goal third period. Vinny Billing scored two goals in the final six minutes of the game. Dustin Schoepke scored back-to-back goals late in the second period and early in the third to give the Royals their first lead at 2-1. Eric Stout scored the game’s first goal for the Warriors.
• EAST RIDGE 3, EAGAN 0: Josh Greune stopped 30 shots to lift the Raptors past the Wildcats in Class 2A, Section 3. Derek Hammer scored the first goal late in the first period. Jack Young and Jack Walter added goals in the third period to help the 10th-seeded Raptors upset the seventh-seeded Wildcats.
• IRONDALE 4, NORTH ST. PAUL 2: Jack Moore scored two goals in the second period to lift the Knights past the Polars in the Class 2A, Section 4 play-in game. Tanner Eskro recorded two of his three assists on Moore’s goals. Jake Fuhr and Tanner LaMotte scored goals 4 minutes, 6 seconds apart in the first period to give the Knights an early 2-0 lead. David Mulligan stopped 37 shots for the Knights.
Apple Valley overcomes
• APPLE VALLEY 70, LAKEVILLE NORTH 62: Sophomore Tre Jones scored 34 points — 22 in the first half — to spark the Eagles, ranked No. 1 in Class 4A, to the South Suburban victory over the No. 6 Panthers. Jones’ strong first half helped the Eagles open a 40-24 halftime lead. Jones was 14 of 16 from the free throw line. Nathan Reuvers scored 16 to lead the Panthers. The Eagles were without leading scorer Gary Trent Jr., who sat out because of illness.
• OSSEO 83, ANDOVER 66: The Orioles, ranked No. 2 in Class 4A, remained unbeaten with the Northwest Suburban victory. Allen Anderson scored 18 and Kameron Bettie 17 to lead the Orioles (25-0, 18-0 Northwest Suburban), who close out the regular season on Friday against No. 4 Maple Grove.
• CHAMPLIN PARK 78, ELK RIVER 75: The host Rebels, ranked No. 5 in Class 4A, overcame a 38-point performance by the Elks’ Matthew Keller, for the Northwest Suburban victory. Theo John scored 20 to lead the Rebels, who trailed by three at halftime.
• CHASKA 100, COOPER 85: The high-scoring trio of Myles Hanson (31 points), Jameson Meyer (30) and Andrew Kallman (26) helped Chaska, ranked No. 9 in Class 4A, clinch at least a tie for the Metro West Conference with the victory. Melvin Newbern scored 24 to lead Cooper.
• HOPKINS 111, MINNETONKA 85: Amir Coffey and Ishmael El-Amin each scored 19 points to pace the balanced Royals past the Skippers. Four other players scored in double figures for the Royals, ranked No. 3 in Class 4A. Seth Coatta scored 26 to lead the Skippers.
• MINNEAPOLIS HENRY 85, ORONO 79 (OT): Julian Jackson scored 30 points to help the host Patriots, ranked No. 8 in Class 3A, outlast the visiting Spartans, ranked No. 7, for the nonconference victory. Alexander Kill scored 26 to lead the Spartans, who led by five at halftime.
• MINNEAPOLIS SOUTH 84, MINNEHAHA ACADEMY 81: The Tigers roared to an 18-point halftime lead and then held on for the nonconference victory over the Redhawks, ranked No. 6 in Class 2A. Payton Bowdry scored 33 to lead the Tigers. JaVonni Bickham scored 31 to lead the Redhawks.
Orono beats Hutch again
• ORONO 50, HUTCHINSON 36: Tori Andrew scored 16 points and Danielle Jorgenson 14 to help the Spartans, ranked No. 1 in Class 3A, remain unbeaten in the Wright County Conference with the victory over the No. 4 Tigers, who pulled within three points with seven minutes left. But the Spartans outscored the Tigers 17-6 thereafter. The Spartans, who had an 11-game winning streak ended Saturday by Class 4A, No. 5 Minnetonka, edged the Tigers 52-50 on Jan. 29.
• LAKEVILLE NORTH 81, APPLE VALLEY 64: The Panthers, ranked No. 6 in Class 4A, pulled away in the second half for the South Suburban victory. Temi Carda scored 24 to lead the Panthers.
• WHITE BEAR LAKE 62, EAST RIDGE 50: Kate Brabenec and Alison Hinck each scored 14 to lead the Bears, ranked No. 9 in Class 4A, to the Suburban East victory. Noelle Tomes scored 20 to lead the No. 10 Raptors.
• ELK RIVER 57, CHAMPLIN PARK 53: The Elks, ranked No. 7 in Class 4A, held off the Rebels in the second half for the Northwest Suburban victory. Sidney Wentland scored 18 and Abi Scheid 16 to lead the Elks, who led by 11 at halftime. Erica Hicks scored 21 to lead the Rebels.
• BLAINE 49, TOTINO-GRACE 47: Allison Jablonsky’s steal and layup with six seconds left lifted the Bengals to the Northwest Suburban victory. Totino-Grace led 47-44 with 33 seconds remaining when Blaine’s Emily Fleek made a three-point field goal to tie the game.
• FRIDLEY 62, MINNEAPOLIS ROOSEVELT 40: Suzanne Gilreath, who leads the metro area in scoring with a 28.7 points per game average, scored 30 points to help the Tigers end a four-game losing streak with the nonconference victory over the Teddies.
• DELANO 74, BECKER 70 (OT): Erin Norling scored 24 and Kate Ylitalo scored 23 points — including a three-point basket at the end of regulation to send the game into overtime — to help the Tigers outlast the Bulldogs.