Delano rallies past Orono in third
• DELANO 3, ORONO 2: Ben Meyers and John Keranen each scored a goal in the third period to give the Tigers a Class 1A, Section 2 semifinal victory. Orono pulled ahead 2-1 early in the third period after a goal from Cole Goulet, but was unable to stave off the Tigers.
• BRECK 5, BLAKE 0: Sophomore Austin Heidemann scored a pair of third-period goals to lead the Mustangs to a Class 1A, Section 2 semifinal victory. Goaltender Stephen Headrick made 16 saves for the shutout.
• HILL-MURRAY 5, MOUNDS VIEW 2: The Pioneers scored three goals in a two-minute span in the first period on their way to a Class 2A, Section 4 semifinal victory. Senior Zach Mills accounted for two goals in the first-period scoring flurry. Davis Zarembinski and Marko Reifenberger each added a goal in the second period.
• ST. PAUL COMO PARK 77, ST. PAUL HARDING 50: Andrayah Adams scored 40 points to lead the Cougars past the Knights.
• ST. CROIX LUTHERAN 61, FRIDLEY 48: Jazmyn Smith scored 18 points and Danica Cambrice added 17 to lift the Crusaders to the victory. Fridley’s Suzanne Gilreath scored 24 points, including six three-pointers to give her the Minnesota high school single-season record for three-point field goals made with 122. The previous single-season record was 119, set by Taylor Thunstedt of New London-Spicer in 2011.
• EASTVIEW 72, EAGAN 39: The Lightning cruised past their conference rival for a South Suburban victory behind 21 points from Madison Guebert.
• CHRIST’S HOUSEHOLD OF FAITH 62, CRISTO REY JESUIT 60: Jacob Bluhm’s three-pointer with eight seconds to play gave CHOF the victory.
• ELK RIVER 73, BUFFALO 70: Matt Keller scored 26 points and freshman Jack Burger added 19 to help the Elks edge the Bison in a Class 4A, Section 8 quarterfinal.
• MINNEAPOLIS WASHBURN 64, BLAKE 50: JoBreil Powell scored 21 points for the top-seeded Millers in a Class 3A, Section 6 quarterfinal victory.