Apple Valley goes past 100
• APPLE VALLEY 105, LAKEVILLE SOUTH 80: Cam Kirksey and Gary Trent Jr. each scored 27 points to pace the Eagles, ranked No. 2 in Class 4A, past the Cougars in the South Suburban. Brock Bertram had 18 points and nine rebounds and Tre Jones had 13 points and 10 assists for the Eagles. Jack Sorenson made seven three-pointers and scored 30 to lead the Cougars.
• ANNANDALE 77, DASSEL-COKATO 71 (OT): Brock Fobbe was 8-of-8 from the free throw line in overtime to help the Cardinals outlast the Chargers. Jarod Wilken scored 24 and Fobbe scored 17 to lead the Cardinals. Trever Kaiser scored 30 to lead the Chargers.
• CHAMPLIN PARK 85, ANOKA 54: Theo John scored 20 points to pace Champlin Park, ranked No. 5 in Class 4A, past the Tornadoes.
• DELANO 74, ST. CLOUD APOLLO 63: The Tigers, ranked No. 7 in Class 3A, outscored the Eagles 43-28 in the second half to rally for the victory. Calvin Wishart scored 22 to lead the Tigers. Dauryce Taylor scored 20 to lead Apollo.
• DELASALLE 70, CONCORDIA ACADEMY 28: Gabe Kalscheur scored 23 points as the Islanders, ranked No. 1 in Class 3A, earned their ninth consecutive victory.
• EASTVIEW 78, BURNSVILLE 76: Jameson Bryan scored 19 points and Mason Carpenter 17 as the Lightning rallied to defeat the Blaze. Tucker Shepley scored 18 to lead the Blaze, which led by four at halftime.
• ELK RIVER 74, COON RAPIDS 64: Trent Pink scored 34 points to fuel the victory for the Elks, who are ranked No. 10 in Class 4A. Nik Keller scored 22 to lead the Cardinals.
• LAKEVILLE NORTH 72, FARMINGTON 46: The Panthers, ranked No. 8 in Class 4A, outscored Farmington 46-17 in the second half to rally from a three-point halftime deficit. Nathan Reuvers scored 20 to lead the Panthers.
• MAHTOMEDI 70, SIMLEY 47: Parker Fox scored 21 and Shayne Frost 18 to pace the Zephyrs.
• MAPLE GROVE 64, SPRING LAKE PARK 56: Taron Pickford (25 points) and Brad Davison (20 points) combined to lead the Crimson, ranked No. 4 in Class 4A, past the Panthers. Zach Ogile scored 28 to lead the Panthers.
• MINNEHAHA ACADEMY 64, PROVIDENCE ACADEMY 42: JaVonni Bickham scored 20 to power the Redhawks, who are ranked No. 6 in Class 2A.
• NEW PRAGUE 48, MINNEAPOLIS HENRY 40: Zach Hanson scored 16 of his 20 points in the second half to help New Prague outlast the Patriots, who are ranked No. 5 in Class 3A.
• OSSEO 97, PARK CENTER 75: The Orioles, ranked No. 3 in Class 4A, pulled away in the second half for the Northwest Suburban victory. Zach Theisen and Kameron Bettie each scored 15 to lead the balanced Orioles, who led by three at halftime. Four other Orioles scored in double figures. Losini Kamara scored 27 to lead the Pirates.
• ST. LOUIS PARK 70, MINNEAPOLIS SOUTH 67: Ray Whitlock scored 22 points and Cire Mayfield scored 18 to help the Orioles outlast the Tigers.
Eastview rolls over Burnsville
• EASTVIEW 88, BURNSVILLE 65: Allie Pickrain (23 points) and Rachel Ranke (22 points) combined to lead the Lightning, ranked No. 3 in Class 4A, past the Blaze. Hannah Mitby scored 25 to lead the Blaze.
• SHAKOPEE 61, EAGAN 56: Taylor Koenen scored 26 points to help the Sabers, ranked No. 2 in Class 4A, remain unbeaten. Eagan led 26-23 at halftime.
•ST. MICHAEL-ALBERTVILLE 76, CHISAGO LAKES 36: The Knights, ranked No. 4 in Class 4A, opened a 27-point lead at halftime en route to the victory. Sydney Tracy scored 17 points and Rae Johnson scored 15 for the Knights.
• LAKEVILLE NORTH 62, FARMINGTON 42: Sarah Krynski scored 17 points to lead the Panthers, ranked No. 5 in Class 4A, past the Tigers.
• ELK RIVER 78, COON RAPIDS 44: The Elks, ranked No. 7 in Class 4A, built a 55-17 halftime lead and went on the defeat the Cardinals. Gabi Haack scored 30 to lead the Elks.
• EAST RIDGE 58, STILLWATER 50: The Raptors, ranked No. 10 in Class 4A, held off the Ponies for the Suburban East victory. Mariah Sexe scored 15 points and Noelle Tomes scored 14 to lead the Raptors, who led by 14 at halftime. Sara Scalia scored 23 to lead the Ponies.
• DELASALLE 75, CONCORDIA ACADEMY 57: Camryn Speese scored 22 and Aiza Wilson scored 20 to lead the Islanders past the Beacons.
• MINNEAPOLIS WASHBURN 68, MINNEAPOLIS ROOSEVELT 50: The Millers pulled away from a one-point halftime lead to top the Teddies. Elena Bagne scored 20 to lead the Millers, who outscored the Teddies 31-14.
• MARANATHA 101, HERITAGE CHRISTIAN 63: Alaina Jarnot scored 34 points and Jaclyn Jarnot scored 27 as the Mustangs, ranked No. 3 in Class 1A, raced past the Eagles. The Mustangs outscored the Eagles 62-31 in the second half. Maddy Torve scored 18 to lead the Eagles.
Breck shuts out rival Blake
• BRECK 5, BLAKE 0: Chase Ellingson and Carter Breitenfeldt scored two goals each to lift the Class 1A, No. 2 Mustangs past the No. 12 Bears. Tyler Scott also scored for the Mustangs. Linden Olness stopped 18 shots for the Mustangs. Andrew Dietrich stopped 43 shots for the Bears.
• LAKEVILLE SOUTH 4, EAGAN 3: The Class 2A, No. 20 Cougars scored two goals in the third period to get past the Wildcats. Joshua Ess and Adam Hazlett scored 8 minutes, 20 seconds apart to give the Cougars the lead for good. Billy Meiers got the Wildcats to within a goal with 5 minutes, 37 seconds left in the game. Bradley Golant scored two goals for the Cougars. Trevor Miklya and Drew Wilson gave the Wildcats their only lead of the game in a 1 minute, 53 second span in the first period. Eric Strebbing stopped 35 shots for the Wildcats.
• ST. THOMAS ACADEMY 4, CRETIN-DERHAM HALL 0: Atticus Kelly stopped 18 shots to lead the Class 2A, No. 15 Cadets past the Raiders. The Cadets pulled away in the second period on goals from Brennan McFadden, Chase Foley and Josh Hallum in a 4 minute, 36 second span. Ray Christy scored the first Cadets goal in the first period. Mike Magnuson stopped 27 shots for the Raiders.
• ST. PAUL ACADEMY 10, PROVIDENCE ACADEMY 0: Justin Jallen scored four goals and had an assist to lift the Class 1A, No. 10 Spartans past the Lions. Jack Johnston had two goals and an assist and Dev McCabe and Evan Dahlseide had a goal and an assist each for the Spartans. Cullen McCabe and Adam Zukowski also scored for the Spartans. Sam Ferreira stopped 27 shots for the Lions.
• FOREST LAKE 3, NORTH ST. PAUL 2 (OT): John Doherty scored 6 minutes, 45 seconds into overtime to cap the Rangers’ comeback victory over the Polars. Sean Moore got the Rangers on the board midway through the second period to start the rally. Jackson Wille sent the game to overtime with 1 minute, 12 seconds remaining in regulation for the Rangers. The Polars jumped out to a 2-0 lead after one period on goals from Noah Smith and Austin VanDell. Malachy Zamacona stopped 42 shots, including six in overtime, for the Polars. Brady Peterson stopped all 12 shots he faced in relief for the Rangers.
• ST. MICHAEL-ALBERTVILLE 8, EAST RIDGE 1: Mitchell Bourgerie scored five goals and added an assist to lift the Knights past the Raptors. Connor Greenwood, Nick Putnam and Jack Kelly scored for the Knights. Jarrod Ronquillo scored for the Raptors. Josh Greune stopped 28 shots for the Raptors.
• APPLE VALLEY 3, HASTINGS 2: The Eagles scored three goals in an 8 minute, 11 second span in the second period to defeat the Raiders. Mark Lombardi, Zach Loge and Will Wright scored for the Eagles. Curt Caneff and Peter Meyer scored for the Raiders.
Bowlby lifts Edina in overtime
• EDINA 2, EDEN PRAIRIE 1 (OT): CC Bowlby scored 44 seconds into overtime to lift the Class 2A, No. 3 Hornets past the No. 5 Eagles for her second goal of the game. Bowlby got the Hornets on the board at the 13:42 mark of the third period. Lauren Oberle sent the game to overtime with 1 minute, 38 seconds left in regulation for the Eagles. Lolita Fidler assisted on both Bowlby goals. Anna Goldstein stopped 21 shots for the Hornets. Alexa Dobchuk stopped 21 shots for the Eagles.
• BLAKE 3, ST. PAUL UNITED 2: Carly Bullock scored two goals to lift the Class 1A, No. 2 Bears past the No. 5 St. Paul United. Phoebe Warner scored a shorthanded goal for the Bears. Ella Hommeyer and Catherine Kerin scored for St. Paul United. Joie Phelps assisted on both St. Paul United goals. Catherine Johnson stopped 36 shots for the St. Paul United. Anna Kruesel stopped 19 shots, including 12 in the second period, for the Bears.
• HILL-MURRAY 4, NORTH/TARTAN 0: The Class 2A, No. 1 Pioneers scored three goals late in the third period to pull away from North/Tartan. Kate Smith, Jac Kaasa, Lindsey Featherstone and Kenzie Prater scored for the Pioneers. Mari Johnson stopped 10 shots for the shutout. Marit Larson stopped 54 shots for North/Tartan.
• HASTINGS 5, STILLWATER 3: Kiki Radke scored four goals to lift the Raiders past the Class 2A, No. 19 Ponies. Sam Benson also scored for the Raiders. Abbi Paduano had two goals and Olivia Arkell had one for the Ponies. Caitlin Carter stopped 34 shots for the Ponies. Madi True stopped 22 shots for the Raiders.
• EASTVIEW 4, EAGAN 2: The Lightning scored four goals in the second period to pull away from the Class 2A, No. 14 ranked Wildcats. Allie Tuccitto put the Lightning ahead for good at the 9:29 mark of the second. Katie Quaintance, Natalie Snodgrass and Mary Keating also scored for the Lightning. Emma Tschida stopped 23 shots for the Lightning. Kayla Vrieze scored both goals for the Eagles.