Osseo tops Maple Grove
• SECTION 5: Elliot Kane scored 14 points and Wheeler Baker added 12 as Osseo beat Maple Grove 55-43. The Orioles recovered from a four-point halftime deficit behind four double-digit scorers and a defense that held Maple Grove to only 18 second-half points.
• SECTION 3: Reid Travis scored 30 points and pulled down 13 rebounds as DeLaSalle routed Spring Lake Park 81-58. Travis finished 14-for-19 from the field, and Geno Crandall and Sacar Anim each added 11 points for the Islanders.
• SECTION 4: Sam Gubbrud (17) and Rayeon Williams (15) combined for 32 points to lead St. Paul Central over St. Thomas Academy 58-55. Ryan Jacobsen scored 24 points for the Tommies.
• SECTION 4: Junior guard Trenton McCarthy drained a three-pointer with three seconds left to lift Minnehaha Academy over St. Croix Lutheran 56-53. McCarthy finished the game with 14 points, while teammate Joevon Walker scored 17.
Chaska beats Prior Lake
• SECTION 2: MaKena Panning’s 22 points led Chaska over Prior Lake 60-48. Panning — a senior who averages 12 points per game — helped the Hawks jump out to a 36-16 halftime lead and hold off the Lakers down the stretch. Hannah Rohe added 11 points for the Hawks.
• SECTION 6: Five Skippers scored in double digits as Minnetonka defeated Minneapolis South 77-33. Caroline Shelquist and Anne Hamilton each had 14 points. Morgan Hill scored 14 for the Tigers.