Totino-Grace coach Loahr earns 500th victory in 33rd season
• TOTINO-GRACE 3, BRECK 1: The Eagles, ranked No. 8 in Class 1A, skated to their fifth consecutive victory to give coach Mark Loahr the 500th in his 33-year career. Loahr is the 12th boys' hockey coach in state history to reach the milestone. Kai Barber scored two goals for the Eagles, including a power-play goal to break a 1-1 tie.
• EDEN PRAIRIE 6, BENILDE-ST. MARGARET'S 5 (OT): Michael Graham scored at 2:14 of the overtime to lift the Eagles, ranked No. 10 in Class 2A, over the No. 9 Red Knights. Graham had two goals and two assists.
• LAKEVILLE NORTH 4, EASTVIEW 1: Tristen Hazlett and Henry Enebak each scored a shorthanded goal in the second period to spark the Panthers, ranked No. 5 in Class 2A.
• BLAKE 8, COON RAPIDS 1: Sophomore Carly Bullock scored five goals — four in the second period — as the Bears, ranked No. 2 in Class 1A, skated past the Cardinals.
• OSSEO 78, BLAINE 71: Wheeler Baker scored 37 points to lead the Orioles, ranked No. 4 in Class 4A, to the victory.
• ST. FRANCIS 112, PRINCETON 65: Nate Svihel made nine three-pointers and scored 34 points to lead the Saints past the Tigers. The Saints made 29 three-pointers— which could be a state record. The known state record is 20, but Minnesota Transitions made at least 20 in a game in 2005.
• TARTAN 75, SIMLEY 70: Tia Elbert, who surpassed 3,000 career points last week, scored 41 to pace the Titans past the Spartans. Elbert, who is averaging 34.7 points per game and has scored 123 points in the Titans' past three games, surpassed Jake Sullivan as the leading scorer in Tartan basketball history.
• MINNETONKA 71, MINNEAPOLIS WASHBURN 47: Courtney Fredrickson had 30 points and 10 rebounds and Hannah Hedstrom had 14 points, seven assists and seven steals to pace the Skippers, ranked No. 4 in Class 4A, past the Millers, No. 6 in 3A.
• PARK OF COTTAGE GROVE 66, WOODBURY 33: Sydney Lamberty scored 20 points to reach 2,000 for her career and lead the Wolfpack past the Royals.