Toledo recruit Nigel Hayes has now finished all of his planned official tours and is gearing up to make a decision soon, he said, between his four schools: Minnesota, Wisconsin, Stanford and Ohio State.
- Hayes said the biggest factors that will play a role in where he goes will be: how comfortable he is with the coaches, the developmental opportunities, playing time and academics, as well as input from his parents.
- Right now, his mom’s favorite is Wisconsin. His step-dad is impartial.
- Hayes is planning to major in business and the business program that most stood out to him was Stanford’s he said.
- Stanford also ties with Wisconsin for the best atmosphere/campus, he said. “Stanford’s was just a beautiful campus, being in California and all but Wisconsin was just a great college town and it seemed like it would be a great place to go to school,” he said.
- Stanford won for facilities and equipment as well.