Hill-Murray wins in OT
• HILL-MURRAY 5, WHITE BEAR LAKE 4 (OT): Freshman Joey Anderson’s goal 54 seconds into overtime lifted the Pioneers, ranked No. 1 in Class 2A, past the Bears on Thursday night.
• BENILDE-ST. MARGARET’S 10, BLAKE 4: Spencer Naas had three goals and three assists to spark the Red Knights, ranked No. 9 in Class 2A, past the Bears. Naas now has 200 career points.
• WAYZATA 1, EDEN PRAIRIE 0: Jack Sorensen scored the only goal and Vaughan Ahrens made 33 saves to lift the Trojans, ranked No. 4 in Class 2A, over the No. 10 Eagles.
• ACHIEVER ACADEMY 2, LAKEVILLE NORTH 1 (OT): Junior Emily Antony’s goal at 2:46 of the overtime gave the Aces, who are ranked No. 5 in Class 1A, the victory over the Panthers, ranked No. 6 in Class 2A.
• PRIOR LAKE 74, BURNSVILLE 56: Connor Bair scored 17 of his 27 points and Jon Sobaski scored 14 of his 17 points in the second half to fuel the Lakers’ come-from-behind victory. Sobaski became the Lakers’ career scoring leader with 1,240 points.
• EASTVIEW 65, BLOOMINGTON KENNEDY 54: Madison Guebert scored 26 points to guide the Lightning, ranked No. 1 in Class 4A, past the No. 6 Eagles. Kenisha Bell scored 20 to lead the Eagles.
• The Waconia at New London-Spicer girls’ basketball game was postponed Thursday, delaying an opportunity at a milestone for New London-Spicer coach Mike Dreier. Dreier has 799 career victories and will become the first girls’ basketball coach in state history to reach 800 career victories. The Wildcats play host to Paynesville on Saturday.