Hill-Murray scores late goal to beat St. Thomas
• HILL-MURRAY 3, ST. THOMAS ACADEMY 2: Joey Anderson's goal with 53 seconds left lifted the Pioneers, ranked No. 2 in Class 2A, to the come-from-behind victory. The Pioneers trailed 2-1 after two periods before Dustin Krueger tied the score 2-2 three minutes into the third period.
• BLAINE 6, ANOKA 1: Dallas Gerads scored two goals and Joey Lau had a goal and two assists to spark the Bengals, ranked No. 1 in Class 2A, past the Tornadoes.
• ANDOVER 8, CHAMPLIN PARK 3: Tyler Vold had a goal and four assists to lead the Huskies to the victory.
• DELANO 4, TOTINO-GRACE 2: Justin Oja had two goals and an assist and Ben Myers had a goal and two assists to lead the Tigers past the Eagles, who are ranked No. 5 in Class 1A.
• RED WING 2, WINONA 1 (OT): Fritz Belisle's goal at 3:11 of the overtime gave the Wingers the victory.
• TARTAN 7, NORTH ST. PAUL 4: Rusty Axtman had three goals and three assists and Zach Ledman had a goal and three assists to lead the Titans past the Polars.
Minnetonka tops Andover
• MINNETONKA 2, ANDOVER 0: Sophomore Presley Norby scored two goals and senior Hannah Ehresmann had 16 saves to pace the Skippers, ranked No. 1 in Class 2A, past the Huskies.
• HOPKINS 5, BRECK 1: Nina Rodgers had three goals and two assists and Corbin Boyd had a goal and three assists to lead the Royals, ranked No. 2 in Class 2A, past Breck. Rodgers scored twice in the first period as the Royals took a 3-0 lead.
• HOLY FAMILY 7, HUTCHINSON 2: Abby Hanscom had two goals and two assists and Megan Menzuber scored two goals and had one assist to lead the Fire over the Tigers.
• WAYZATA 2, MAPLE GROVE 1: Paige Sorensen's shorthanded goal midway through the third period lifted the Trojans, ranked No. 3 in Class 2A, past the Crimson.
Annandale star scores 38
• ANNANDALE 64, SARTELL-ST. STEPHEN 53: Junior Chase Knickerbocker scored 38 points — 25 in the first half — to lead the Cardinals, ranked No. 8 in Class 2A, to the victory.
• CHANHASSEN 75, MOUND-WESTONKA 66: Junior Joey Witthus scored a season-high 36 points and had 12 rebounds to highlight the Storm's victory.
• HOLY FAMILY 82, BLAKE 62: Junior Justin Dahl had 25 points and 11 rebounds and Colton Stenerson scored 21 points to lead the Fire past the Bears. John Veil scored 21 for Blake.
• SOUTHWEST CHRISTIAN 68, CHOF 45: The Stars opened the second half with a 20-3 run to take control and went on to defeat Christ Household of Faith. Luke Johansen scored 22 to lead the Stars, who led by two at halftime.
• ST. FRANCIS 80, ANOKA 63: Jake Johnson scored 22 to lead the unbeaten Saints (6-0), ranked No. 10 in Class 4A, past the Tornadoes.
• TOTINO-GRACE 85, HILL-MURRAY 66: Reggie Meyer scored 32 points and the Eagles pulled away in the second half to top the Pioneers. The Eagles led by five at halftime.
Eden Prairie prevails
• EDEN PRAIRIE 48, LAKEVILLE NORTH 41: The Eagles rallied from a six-point halftime deficit to defeat the Panthers, who are ranked No. 6 in Class 4A. Martha Kuderer scored 12 to lead the Eagles, who outscored the Panthers 32-19 in the second half.
• MINNEAPOLIS WASHBURN 79, DULUTH EAST 46: Chase Coley, who has signed with Iowa, scored the Millers' first 13 points to spark Washburn past the Greyhounds. Coley finished with 31 points.
• PARK OF COTTAGE GROVE 54, EAGAN 43: Sydney Lamberty scored 26 points to lead the Wolfpack past the Wildcats.