QB Green leads East Ridge in rout
• EAST RIDGE 49, PARK OF COTTAGE GROVE 0: Seth Green passed for 307 yards and three touchdowns Thursday to pace the Raptors, ranked No. 4 in the Star Tribune Metro Top 10, to the Suburban East victory. Green completed 17 of 30 passes. Bobby Remke caught seven passes for 196 yards and two touchdowns, and sophomore running back Dominik London rushed for 216 yards in 15 carries for the Raptors.
• CRETIN-DERHAM HALL 34, WHITE BEAR LAKE 27: The Raiders, ranked No. 5 in the Star Tribune Metro Top 10, capitalized on a blocked punt, interception and fumble recovery inside the White Bear Lake 20-yard line en route to the Suburban East victory. Paul Skogen rushed for three touchdowns for the Bears.
• HOLY ANGELS 31, BENILDE-ST. MARGARET’S 20: Senior Connor Moriarty rushed for 379 yards (in 28 carries) and caught two passes for 40 yards to help the Stars outlast the Red Knights.
• HASTINGS 38, TARTAN 27: The Raiders rallied from a 14-0 deficit for the Metro East victory. Senior Brent Latuff rushed for 199 yards (in 26 carries) and four touchdowns for the Raiders.
• CHISAGO LAKES 28, BIG LAKE 23: Michael Dunne caught a 21-yard pass from Joseph Kimlinger with eight seconds remaining to lift Chisago Lakes to the Mississippi 8 victory. Big Lake had scored with 1:49 remaining to take a 23-22 lead.
• ROGERS 38, NORTH BRANCH 0: Gunnar Bloom rushed for 183 yards in 14 carries and scored three touchdowns to lead the Royals to the Mississippi 8 victory. Bloom also caught three passes for 48 yards as the Royals outgained North Branch 497-98. The Royals rushed for 383 yards.
• Moose Lake Willow River’s 62-game regular-season winning streak was ended Thursday in a 25-24 loss at Hermantown. The last regular-season loss for the Rebels, a Class 2A team, was in Week 2 of the 2006 season to Deer River, 15-0. The Rebels were 96-10 since the beginning of the 2006 season. Hermantown is a Class 4A team.