• APPLE VALLEY 73, BURNSVILLE 44: Dennis Austin scored 16 points and Harry Sonie 14 to lead the Eagles, ranked No. 2 in Class 4A, to the victory. Freshman Brock Bertram added 10 points and 13 rebounds for Apple Valley. Star point guard Tyus Jones did not play for Apple Valley, but it was unclear why. Zach Smith scored 24 points for the Blaze.
• DELASALLE 89, BRECK 67: Junior Reid Travis scored 47 points to lead the Islanders, ranked No. 1 in Class 3A, to the Tri-Metro Conference victory. Tilyn Hollis scored 30 points for Breck.
• EDINA 74, ST. PAUL CENTRAL 43: Reggie Lynch, a 6-9 senior, blocked 15 shots to pace a strong defensive effort by the Hornets.
• PARK CENTER 85, BLAINE 65: Quinton Hooker scored 24 points to lead the Pirates, ranked No. 1 in Class 4A, to the conference victory.
• WEST LUTHERAN 70, LEGACY CHRISTIAN 42: Senior Dustin Barth scored 23 points to surpass 1,000-career points and highlight the Warriors' victory.
More from Star Tribune
More from Sports
Vikings training camp opens Friday in Mankato and, while some areas of the team are pretty well settled, there will be battles for starting jobs and roster spots. Here's a look at what could be at stake.
Forget Super Bowl 50. Focus on Super Bowl 51.
The Latest on the Rio Games (all times local to Rio de Janeiro):
A depleted Russian team departed for the Olympics in Rio de Janeiro on Thursday, missing dozens of athletes who were excluded amid the country's doping scandal.
The suspect appears to be wearing a police-style uniform while clutching the stolen items.