• APPLE VALLEY 73, BURNSVILLE 44: Dennis Austin scored 16 points and Harry Sonie 14 to lead the Eagles, ranked No. 2 in Class 4A, to the victory. Freshman Brock Bertram added 10 points and 13 rebounds for Apple Valley. Star point guard Tyus Jones did not play for Apple Valley, but it was unclear why. Zach Smith scored 24 points for the Blaze.
• DELASALLE 89, BRECK 67: Junior Reid Travis scored 47 points to lead the Islanders, ranked No. 1 in Class 3A, to the Tri-Metro Conference victory. Tilyn Hollis scored 30 points for Breck.
• EDINA 74, ST. PAUL CENTRAL 43: Reggie Lynch, a 6-9 senior, blocked 15 shots to pace a strong defensive effort by the Hornets.
• PARK CENTER 85, BLAINE 65: Quinton Hooker scored 24 points to lead the Pirates, ranked No. 1 in Class 4A, to the conference victory.
• WEST LUTHERAN 70, LEGACY CHRISTIAN 42: Senior Dustin Barth scored 23 points to surpass 1,000-career points and highlight the Warriors' victory.
More from Star Tribune
More From Sports
The Chinese divers were marvelous.
The Latest from the British Open (all times local):
Branden Grace posted the lowest 18-hole score in 157 years and 422 major championships, and he didn't even know it.
Branden Grace has made major championship history at the British Open.
They snaked their way beside the undulating fairways of Royal Birkdale all week, a group of around 150 spectators wearing white T-shirts and caps, displaying colorful banners and cheering on their working-class hero playing inside the ropes.