Three observations …
• Coco Crisp has 19 home runs? I remember when he used to bunt the entire first round of batting practice. Now he has one bunt hit and 19 home runs. Wow.
• The Braves need to take it down a notch. Jose Fernandez took a little extra time to admire his first major league home run, and Atlanta turns it into a bench-clearing incident. The Braves are crushing the National League East. Lighten up.
• Hopefully Derek Jeter comes back in 2014 and has an injury-free season and goes out on his own terms.
… and two predictions
• Miguel Cabrera will give up his pursuit of the Triple Crown and shut it down the final week of the regular season.
• The Twins will finish 69-93.