Miami (Ohio) gets split with North Dakota
• MIAMI (OHIO) 6, NORTH DAKOTA 2: After losing 4-2 the night before, the No. 1-rated RedHawks got some quick revenge Saturday in Oxford, Ohio, in the National Collegiate Hockey Conference series. Blake Coleman had a hat trick as Miami (3-1-0) took a 5-0 lead early in the second period. Colten St. Clair and Gage Ausmus scored for No. 6 UND (2-1-1).
• MINNESOTA DULUTH 5, COLORADO COLLEGE 1: Alex Iafallo and Justin Crandall scored two goals apiece for the Bulldogs in their road NCHC win.
• MINNESOTA STATE MANKATO 6, CONNECTICUT 1: Six different players scored as the Mavericks routed the Huskies, outshooting the visitors 48-17. Jordan and Casey Nelson and Bryce Gervais each had a goal and an assist for MSU Mankato.
• BOSTON UNIVERSITY 7, WISCONSIN 3: The Terriers scored three goals in the second period and three more in the third to rout the Badgers. Jake McCabe, Keegan Meuer and Michael Mersch scored for visiting Wisconsin.
• MICHIGAN 3, NEW HAMPSHIRE 2 (OT): Tyler Motte's goal, 1:37 into the extra period, gave the Wolverines the road victory. He also had the only goal for Michigan in a 1-1 tie on Friday against the Wildcats.
• MASSACHUSETTS 5, MICHIGAN STATE 2: UMass swept the visiting Spartans, breaking the game open with four goals in the second period.
• AIR FORCE 3, PENN STATE 1: The host Falcons scored three third-period goals.