The International Unicycling Federation has created an extensive set of rules, but the Twin Cities Unicycling Club keeps the rules to a minimum for its pickup games:
• You have to be on the unicycle to keep playing.
• You can't score from more than halfway across the court.
• You can't poke a hockey stick in or under the wheel of another player.
• Your hockey stick can't be raised any higher than the smallest person's waist.
• Unicycles can have a maximum wheel diameter of 24 inches, although many players use a 20-inch wheel, which helps for turning quickly and changing directions.