BIG TEN POWER POLL
1. Indiana: Who ISN'T coming off a loss this week? The Hoosiers didn't play badly, but Cody Zeller needs to step up.
2. Michigan State: Comparatively, the Spartans' two losses didn't look bad. They still haven't lost to an unranked team in the conference schedule.
3. Wisconsin: The Badgers have quietly put together quite the résumé.
4. Michigan: Get it together, Wolverines. Four consecutive road losses -- most recently at Penn State! -- do not spell "national champion."
5. Ohio State: The Buckeyes have rebounded nicely and worked their way back into the picture.
6. Minnesota: A win over No. 1 Indiana could give the Gophers the edge they need.
7. Illinois: A loss at Michigan doesn't stop the forward movement.
8. Iowa: Losing at Nebraska is something this team can't afford.
9. Purdue: Finishing at Wisconsin, against Michigan and against Minnesota isn't going to make life any easier.
10. Northwestern: When your spot is being threatened by Nebraska and Penn State, that's not good.
11. Penn State: Yes, it was their first, but that momentous win over Michigan gives them their first nod out of the basement.
12. Nebraska: The Huskers are showing they won't be a pushover forever.