• CONCORDIA (ST. PAUL) 66, MINNESOTA DULUTH 53: The Golden Bears handed the Bulldogs their first home loss of the season. Rachel Hansen led four double-digit scorers for the Golden Bears (10-5, 8-3) with 19 points, including 13-for-14 on free throws. She played all 40 minutes.
• WINONA STATE 78, BEMIDJI STATE 41: Becca Friestleben's 31 points -- including a school-record nine three-pointers -- led the Warriors (13-5, 7-4), who held visiting Bemidji State (7-8, 3-8) to 27 percent shooting.
• ST. CLOUD STATE 69, WINONA STATE 65: Rachael Moen scored 15 points, including two free throws with 6 seconds left that helped the host Huskies (12-3, 8-3) outlast the 20th-ranked Mavericks (11-4, 7-4). Aubrey Davis scored 13 for Winona State.
• NORTHERN STATE 64, SW MINNESOTA STATE 46: The Wolves (11-4, 7-4) were led by Rachel Krogman's 19 points in Aberdeen, S.D.
UPPER MIDWEST WOMEN
• MINNESOTA MORRIS 87, NORTHWESTERN 46: Emily Mehr scored 33 points for the host Cougars (5-7, 4-0) in a battle of Upper Midwest unbeatens. Chanel Madson's 17 points led Northwestern (8-7, 3-1).
Star Tribune Recommends
More From Sports
Olympic champion Mikaela Shiffrin remains unbeatable in slalom.
Diego Costa struck late to give Chelsea a 1-0 victory over West Brom on Sunday and extend its winning run to nine Premier League games.
Motivated after missing a race over a sponsor flap, Henrik Kristoffersen of Norway won a World Cup slalom Sunday as first-run leader Alexis Pinturault straddled a gate in his second trip down.
Silvio Romero scored two second-half goals on Sunday as Mexico's Club America beat South Korean side Jeonbuk Motors 2-1 in the Club World Cup.
Australia's Sam Brazel birdied the 18th hole to narrowly edge Rafa Cabrera Bello to capture the Hong Kong Open on Sunday, his first title on the European Tour.