• CONCORDIA (ST. PAUL) 66, MINNESOTA DULUTH 53: The Golden Bears handed the Bulldogs their first home loss of the season. Rachel Hansen led four double-digit scorers for the Golden Bears (10-5, 8-3) with 19 points, including 13-for-14 on free throws. She played all 40 minutes.
• WINONA STATE 78, BEMIDJI STATE 41: Becca Friestleben's 31 points -- including a school-record nine three-pointers -- led the Warriors (13-5, 7-4), who held visiting Bemidji State (7-8, 3-8) to 27 percent shooting.
• ST. CLOUD STATE 69, WINONA STATE 65: Rachael Moen scored 15 points, including two free throws with 6 seconds left that helped the host Huskies (12-3, 8-3) outlast the 20th-ranked Mavericks (11-4, 7-4). Aubrey Davis scored 13 for Winona State.
• NORTHERN STATE 64, SW MINNESOTA STATE 46: The Wolves (11-4, 7-4) were led by Rachel Krogman's 19 points in Aberdeen, S.D.
UPPER MIDWEST WOMEN
• MINNESOTA MORRIS 87, NORTHWESTERN 46: Emily Mehr scored 33 points for the host Cougars (5-7, 4-0) in a battle of Upper Midwest unbeatens. Chanel Madson's 17 points led Northwestern (8-7, 3-1).
More from Sports
The Twins send two minor leaguers to Tampa Bay for Jepsen
A spokesman for Melanie Benjamin, chief executive of the Mille Lacs Band of Ojibwe, said tribal leaders would halt the netting of walleye next year.
The inaugural Paul Lawrie Match Play lost its top-seeded player and the tournament host at the last-32 stage on Friday.
The NFL and the players' union say they want a New York judge to resolve their dispute over Tom Brady's suspension by Sept. 4.
Hall of Famer Nancy Lieberman was hired as an assistant coach of the Sacramento Kings on Friday, joining Becky Hammon of the San Antonio Spurs as another female NBA assistant coach.