• CONCORDIA (ST. PAUL) 66, MINNESOTA DULUTH 53: The Golden Bears handed the Bulldogs their first home loss of the season. Rachel Hansen led four double-digit scorers for the Golden Bears (10-5, 8-3) with 19 points, including 13-for-14 on free throws. She played all 40 minutes.
• WINONA STATE 78, BEMIDJI STATE 41: Becca Friestleben's 31 points -- including a school-record nine three-pointers -- led the Warriors (13-5, 7-4), who held visiting Bemidji State (7-8, 3-8) to 27 percent shooting.
• ST. CLOUD STATE 69, WINONA STATE 65: Rachael Moen scored 15 points, including two free throws with 6 seconds left that helped the host Huskies (12-3, 8-3) outlast the 20th-ranked Mavericks (11-4, 7-4). Aubrey Davis scored 13 for Winona State.
• NORTHERN STATE 64, SW MINNESOTA STATE 46: The Wolves (11-4, 7-4) were led by Rachel Krogman's 19 points in Aberdeen, S.D.
UPPER MIDWEST WOMEN
• MINNESOTA MORRIS 87, NORTHWESTERN 46: Emily Mehr scored 33 points for the host Cougars (5-7, 4-0) in a battle of Upper Midwest unbeatens. Chanel Madson's 17 points led Northwestern (8-7, 3-1).
From Around the Web
More from Star Tribune
More from Sports
The Chicago Blackhawks said all along that Brandon Saad would be back next season.
Daytona International Speedway will not ban the Confederate flag from track property this weekend, but will offer the American flag to those who wish to fly it on property.
When Ervin Santana joins the Twins on Sunday, a top pitching prospect will take his place at Class AAA Rochester.
Jared Dudley has decided to return to the Milwaukee Bucks for the final year of his contract.A person with direct knowledge of the decision tells…
Jordan Spieth already has accumulated the second-most FedEx Cup points in the regular season, and there's still two majors, a World Golf Championship and the…