• CONCORDIA (ST. PAUL) 66, MINNESOTA DULUTH 53: The Golden Bears handed the Bulldogs their first home loss of the season. Rachel Hansen led four double-digit scorers for the Golden Bears (10-5, 8-3) with 19 points, including 13-for-14 on free throws. She played all 40 minutes.
• WINONA STATE 78, BEMIDJI STATE 41: Becca Friestleben's 31 points -- including a school-record nine three-pointers -- led the Warriors (13-5, 7-4), who held visiting Bemidji State (7-8, 3-8) to 27 percent shooting.
• ST. CLOUD STATE 69, WINONA STATE 65: Rachael Moen scored 15 points, including two free throws with 6 seconds left that helped the host Huskies (12-3, 8-3) outlast the 20th-ranked Mavericks (11-4, 7-4). Aubrey Davis scored 13 for Winona State.
• NORTHERN STATE 64, SW MINNESOTA STATE 46: The Wolves (11-4, 7-4) were led by Rachel Krogman's 19 points in Aberdeen, S.D.
UPPER MIDWEST WOMEN
• MINNESOTA MORRIS 87, NORTHWESTERN 46: Emily Mehr scored 33 points for the host Cougars (5-7, 4-0) in a battle of Upper Midwest unbeatens. Chanel Madson's 17 points led Northwestern (8-7, 3-1).
Star Tribune Recommends
More From Sports
Swedish golfer Alex Noren rediscovered his sensational form of 2016 in shooting a 10-under 62 to win the BMW PGA Championship at Wentworth on Sunday.
Tom Dumoulin won the 100th Giro d'Italia in dramatic fashion Sunday, reclaiming the overall lead in a final-stage individual time trial.
Sweat-soaked and still wearing her match outfit, Petra Kvitova was looking for someone to hug as she wandered into the players' lounge in the French Open's main stadium shortly after leaving the court Sunday.
The Latest from the French Open (all times local):
Luis Enrique leaves Barcelona with no regrets and the feeling of mission accomplished.