Here are some of the off-leash dog parks in the north and northwest metro area.
• Brooklyn Park: Brookdale Park, 7600 June Av. N.
• Champlin/Dayton/Maple Grove: Elm Creek Park Reserve, Elm Creek Road and Goose Lake Road
• Coon Rapids, Trackside Dog Park, 10425 Hummingbird St.
• Crystal: Bassett Creek Park, 6001 32nd Av. N.
• Crystal: Iron Horse Park, 5155 Kentucky Av. N.
• Crystal: Lions Valley Place Park, 6822 32nd Av. N.
• Crystal: Welcome Park, 4630 Welcome Av.
• Fridley: Locke County Dog Park, 450 71st Av. NE.
• Minneapolis: Columbia Dog Park, 700 St. Anthony Pkwy.
• Minneapolis: Victory Dog Park, 4750 Sheridan Av. N.
• New Hope: Civic Center Park, 4401 Xylon Av. N.
• New Hope: Lions Park, 38th and Oregon Avs.
• Plymouth: Egan Dog Park, 17105 Co. Rd. 47
• Rogers: Crow-Hassan Park Reserve, County Rd. 116
• Roseville: Woodview Park, Larpenter Avenue and Dale Street
• Shoreview: Rice Creek North Regional Trail Corridor*Note: This is not a complete list of all parks in the area