• Five-game winning streak that opened the season. It began with an 84-70 victory over Detroit, which played in the WNBA Finals last year.
• The 88-70 road victory over the Los Angeles Sparks on July 3. The Sparks started three Olympians on the front line.
• Winning three of four games with Western Conference top seed San Antonio, 90-78 at Target Center on June 8, 87-74 in Texas on July 19 when Seimone Augustus scored 30 points, and 78-68 on July 25 at home again.
• Going 0-4 on a late-season road trip; the fourth loss, 78-71 at Sacramento on Sept. 7, eliminated the Lynx from the playoffs.
• Losing 73-67 at home to Atlanta, a first-year expansion team, on July 9.
• A 72-65 loss to Houston at home on June 21. The Lynx scored only six points in the first quarter, shot 27.5 percent and had eight shots blocked.