KRISSY (WENDELL) POHL
• First girl to start a Little League World Series game, played in 1994. Played catcher and batted third for Brooklyn Center.
• Won a state title, named Ms. Hockey and scored 110 goals in 28 games as a senior at Park Center in 1999-2000.
• Earned Olympic silver at the 2002 Winter Games and bronze in 2006.
• Led Gophers to NCAA titles in 2004 and 2005 and won the Patty Kazmaier Memorial Award as the nation's top player as a junior in '05.
• Led Red Wing to 1997 Class 1A state title. Named Minnesota's Mr. Hockey in 1998 and graduated No. 1 all-time with 378 career points. He fell to second in 2009.
• Co-captained Gophers to 2002 NCAA championship and led the nation in scoring. Named an All-America, and is one of nine Gophers with 200 career points.
• Played eight seasons of professional hockey, including 115 NHL games, all but one with Toronto.