Two former champions will fight in a rematch in Ultimate Fighting Championship's main event when UFC Fight Night comes to Target Center this summer.
Tyron Woodley and Robbie Lawler are both looking for another shot at the welterweight title. They've battled before, back in 2016, a match Woodley won. On June 29, they'll duke it out again in Minneapolis, with the winner in line for another title shot.
Woodley won the title from Lawler by knockout at UFC 201 in July 2016. Woodley just lost that title by unanimous decision to Kamaru Usman at UFC 235 in March.
UFC, a mixed martial arts competition, is returning to Minneapolis for the first time in seven years. The undercard fights for UFC Fight Night were announced Wednesday:
• Flyweight bout: Jussier Formiga vs Joseph Benavidez. Formiga is the No. 1-ranked flyweight contender.
• Lightweight bout: Drew Dober vs Marco Polo Reyes. Dober, a Nebraska native, has been a pro for 10 years.
• Heavyweight bout: Maurice Greene vs Junior Albini. Greene fights out of St. Cloud.
• Light heavyweight bout: Roman Dolidze vs Vinicius Moreira. Dolidze is undefeated at 6-0.
• Featherweight bout: Chas Skelly vs Jordan Griffin.