Some resources for women in abusive relationships who want help:
• The Minnesota Coalition for Battered Women’s website provides a link to search for shelters, crisis hot lines and other services in your area: www.mcbw.org.
• Day One Minnesota Domestic Violence Crisis Line: 1-866-223-1111.
• National Domestic Violence Hotline: 1-800-799-7233.
• Tubman Family Crisis and Support Services, Twin Cities (crisis line): 612-825-0000; www.tubman.org.
• 360 Communities (Dakota County): Eagan shelter, 651-452-7288; Hastings shelter, 651-437-1291. www.360communities.org.
• Alexandra House, Blaine (crisis line): 763-780-2330; www.alex andrahouse.org.
• Sojourner Project, Hopkins (crisis line): 952-933-7422; www.sojourn erproject.org.
• Women’s Advocates, St. Paul: 651-227-8284; www.wadvocates.org.