The Gophers take on South Dakota State at Williams Arena tonight.
The Jackrabbits hope to hit the road immediately after the game. Good luck.
A five-game winning streak would help the Gophers maintain their current confidence before Big Ten play begins next week.
While they've found a lot of success recently, there are a few things they could use this holiday season.
What does Minnesota want for Christmas?
1. An aggressive Ralph Sampson. For an entire game. An entire conference season?
2. To maintain its plus-20.9 scoring margin.
3. Al Nolen to continue his daily routine. It's working. (53 assists, 18 turnovers).
4. A Dr. Phil session. The focus: Free throws. (67.1 percent).
5. Royce White and Trevor Mbakwe to get through their legal situations and return to the team.
6. Blake Hoffarber to keep shooting. And making. And making. And making ...
7. Get more help on the offensive glass. The Gophers have the same number of offensive boards as their opponents.
8. Rodney Williams to find ways to contribute in Big Ten play the way he did earlier this season.
9. Paul Carter to loosen up and play the way he did before last year's ankle injury.
10. Damian Johnson to learn how to drive the team bus because he's doing everything else for the Gophers.
More from Gold in the Barn
Big Ten Network announced its television schedule for nonconference games Wednesday, including four Minnesota home games
Armstrong junior Race Thompson is being heavily recruited by his dad's alma mater, Minnesota, and several Division I basketball programs after a breakout summer
Cristo Rey Jesuit forward Jericho Sims, one of Minnesota's top recruiting targets, received a scholarship offer from Kansas on Monday.
Former Gophers point guard Kevin Dorsey, who was suspended at the end of last season, denied a report that he will transfer to Colorado State.
Gophers assistant coach Nate Pomeday leaves to oversee men's basketball for the American Athletic Conference
Recommended For You
Amid reports that Donald Trump was in danger of not getting on Minnesota's presidential ballot, the Trump campaign says everything is in order and voters will have a chance to cast their ballot for him in November.
The term "outlier" is so useful that it tends to get overused. At the risk of doing so, let's try it on in a couple…
Jose Berrios is on the mound today as the Twins and Tigers wrap up a three games series at Target Field
U.S. Soccer has suspended the Olympic goalkeeper from the U.S. Women's National Team for six months for "conduct that is counter to the organization's principles."
They're my armor against disaster. They shouldn't be priced like a luxury.