You guys blasted your way through the 1970s with ease. Let's see how you handle the final music lyric quiz before we get to our current decade. Hey, it's Pop Culture Friday:
1) The time to hesitate is through. No time to wallow in the mire.
2) In restless dreams I walked alone. Narrow streets of cobblestone.
3) Your lips excite me; let your arms invite me. For who knows when we'll meet again this way.
4) You never close your eyes anymore when I kiss your lips.
5) I've got so much honey the bees envy me. I've got a sweeter song than the birds in the trees.
6) I thought love was only true in fairy tales. Meant for someone else but not for me. (Bonus: This song was actually written by Neil Diamond).
7) For well you know that it's a fool who plays it cool.
8) You've got me blowin, blowin my mind. Is it tomorrow or just the end of time?
9) Leaves are falling all around, it's time I was on my way. Thanks to you, I'm much obliged for such a pleasant stay.
10) Woah Woman, oh woman, don't treat me so mean. You're the meanest old woman that I've ever seen.