• NORTH DAKOTA 5, ALASKA-ANCHORAGE 0: Mark MacMillan scored two goals as the Sioux defeated the Seawolves in a nonconference game that was part of the Brice Alaska Goal Rush in Fairbanks. Freshmen Bryn Chyzyk, Rocco Grimaldi and Jordan Schmaltz also scored for UND, which was playing without six key players either suspended or out because of injuries.
• LAKE SUPERIOR STATE 2, BEMIDJI STATE 0: Chris Ciotti broke a scoreless tie with an unassisted power-play goal with 3:09 to play, Kevin Kapalka made 27 saves and the Lakers beat the host Beavers.
• ST. CLOUD STATE 8, ALABAMA-HUNTSVILLE 3: Ethan Prow had two goals and an assist and the host Huskies improved to 8-0 all-time against the Chargers.
• RENSSELAER 3, MINNESOTA STATE MANKATO 3: Johnny McInnis and Bryce Gervais scored third-period goals to give host Minnesota State a tie.
• DENVER 5, MASSACHUSETTS LOWELL 1: Daniel Doremus scored twice and Sam Brittain made 37 saves to lead the host Pioneers past the River Hawks.
• COLORADO COLLEGE 6, AIR FORCE 2: Andrew Hamburg scored four goals and Cody Bradley had three assists as the Tigers beat the host Falcons in Colorado Springs.
• NEBRASKA OMAHA 5, NORTHERN MICHIGAN 2: Brock Montpetit had a goal and two assists and the host Mavericks put up 41 shots on goal against the Wildcats.