Osseo finishes up 26-0
• OSSEO 67, MAPLE GROVE 49: The Orioles, ranked No. 2 in Class 4A, improved to 26-0 by beating the Crimson, ranked No. 4, in the regular-season finale. Allan Anderson and Damario Armstrong each scored 14 to lead the Orioles, one of two unbeaten teams in the state. (Hillcrest Lutheran, in Class 1A, is the other.) Brad Davison scored 20 to lead the Crimson.
• APPLE VALLEY 81, ROSEMOUNT 62: Tre Jones had 23 points, 10 rebounds and 11 assists — the first triple-double in program history — to lead the Eagles, ranked No. 1 in Class 4A, to a South Suburban Conference victory over the Irish. Cam Kirksey scored 25 points for Apple Valley.
• HOPKINS 74, EDEN PRAIRIE 51: Ishmael El Amin scored 14 points to lead the balanced Royals, ranked No. 3 in Class 4A, to a Lake Conference victory. Six other players scored between seven and 13 points for the Royals. Owen Chose scored 23 points to lead the Eagles.
• CHASKA 88, ST. LOUIS PARK 67: The Hawks, ranked No. 7 in Class 4A, clinched their second consecutive Metro West Conference title by beating the Orioles. Myles Hanson scored 26 points and Jameson Meyer 19 for Chaska.
• WACONIA 63, NEW PRAGUE 43: The Wildcats, No. 6 in Class 3A, turned in a strong defensive effort vs. the Wright County East-leading Trojans, who scored 14 first-half points. Jordan Notch scored 14 points to pace Waconia.
• ORONO 75, DELANO 71: Samuel Sustacek scored 26 points to help the Spartans, ranked No. 8 in Class 3A, outlast the No. 5-ranked Tigers. Coby Stoe added 16 points for the Spartans, who led by 11 at halftime. Calvin Wishart scored 28 points to lead the Tigers.
• ST. PAUL HIGHLAND 81, ST. PAUL WASHINGTON 60: Mike Cornelious had 28 points and 14 rebounds and Khari Dennis scored 22 points to lead the Scots to victory.
• SPRING LAKE PARK 70, CHAMPLIN PARK 63: Zach Ojile scored 24 points to lead the Panthers past the Class 4A, No. 5-ranked Rebels. McKinley Wright scored 25 for Champlin Park.
• FOREST LAKE 63, ROSEVILLE 62: Noah Alm’s three-pointer with 9.3 seconds remaining lifted the Rangers over the Raiders. John Schrader scored 20 points and Alm 16 for Forest Lake.
• LAKEVILLE SOUTH 69, BURNSVILLE 51: Jack Sorenson made seven three-pointers and scored 30 points to lead the Cougars past the Blaze. Jason Gumm scored 18 for Burnsville.
• MINNEAPOLIS SOUTH 65, ST. PAUL COMO PARK 62: Bradlee Lewis scored 25 points to help the Tigers rally from a six-point halftime deficit. Demetrice Mitchell scored 25 to lead the Cougars.
• SHAKOPEE 75, EASTVIEW 62: The Sabers, ranked No. 2 in Class 4A, clinched their first South Suburban conference title with their victory over the No. 5-ranked Lightning. Taylor Koenen scored 25 points and Mateya Hutton scored 18 to lead the Sabers (23-1, 16-0 South Suburban). Allie Pickrain scored 26 points for Eastview (20-4, 13-3).
• HOLY ANGELS 69, FRIDLEY 57: Laura Bagwell-Katalinich scored 31 points to spark the Stars, ranked No. 6 in Class 3A, to a Tri-Metro Conference victory over the Tigers. Brooke Teff scored 18 and Suzanne Gilreath 16 for the Tigers.
• ROSEAU 89, WATERTOWN-MAYER 79: Kiley Borowicz scored 30 points to lead the Rams, ranked No. 8 in Class 2A, past the host Royals, ranked No. 6. Claire Killian scored 27 to lead the Royals.
• BRECK 12, MOUND-WESTONKA 2: Tyler Scott scored three goals and Will Blake and Dalton Wiegel each had two goals and three assists to lead the Mustangs past the White Hawks in the Class 1A, Section 2 quarterfinals. Chase Ellingson had a goal and three assists and Austin Heidemann had two goals and an assist for the Mustangs, who scored four goals in each period. The Mustangs will play Blake in the section semifinals Tuesday.
• DELANO 6, MINNEAPOLIS 1: Delano scored three goals in a 24-second span in the third period to take control in the Class 1A, Section 2 quarterfinal. The Tigers led 2-1 after two periods before extending their lead to 5-1. John Keranen scored three goals — two in the third period — for the Tigers, who will play Orono in the section semifinals on Tuesday.
• MAHTOMEDI 11, ST. PAUL HIGHLAND PARK 2: The Zephyrs scored twice in the first two minutes — part of a seven-goal first period — en route to beating the Scots in the Class 1A, Section 4 quarterfinals. Jack Heinsch had two goals and an assist and Jake Anderson and Joe Forciea each scored two goals for the Zephyrs, who will play Totino-Grace in the section semifinals Wednesday.
• ST. PAUL ACADEMY 6, HENRY SIBLEY 1: Jack Johnston scored two goals to lead the Spartans to the victory over the Warriors in the Class 1A, Section 4 quarterfinals. The Spartans, ranked No. 8 in Class 1A, will play South St. Paul in the section semifinals on Wednesday.