Neumann's 45 lifts CDH
• CRETIN-DERHAM HALL 86, ROSEVILLE 73: Sam Neumann continues to impress. The junior finished with 45 points and 16 rebounds as Cretin-Derham Hall knocked off Roseville in a Suburban East matchup on Friday. Neumann is averaging 33.3 points in his past four games, and accounted for 19 consecutive second-half points for Cretin-Derham Hall, the eighth-ranked team in Class 4A. Kyler Briggity finished with 22 points for Roseville.
• LAKEVILLE NORTH 97, ROSEMOUNT 93 (3OT): Rosemount held a 63-56 lead with more than two minutes to play in regulation until the Panthers went on an 11-4 run to force overtime. The Irish forced three overtimes despite missing standout point guard Garrett Goetz.
• FRIDLEY 73, SPRING LAKE PARK 69: Spring Lake Park had a chance to take the lead late in the second half, but a missed three-pointer enabled the Tigers to hold on for the victory. Senior forward Chaney Pal led Fridley with 25 points. TC Robinson scored a game-high 31 points for the Panthers.
• APPLE VALLEY 90, BLOOMINGTON JEFFERSON 74: The Eagles built a 17-point halftime lead and cruised from there against Jefferson. Star point guard and Duke recruit Tyus Jones led Apple Valley with 17 points. Kyle Lynch led the Jaguars with 16 points.
• ARMSTRONG 80, ANDOVER 65: The Falcons outscored the Huskies 36-24 in the second half to secure the victory. The Falcons are 9-1 in the Northwest Suburban and trail Champlin Park by one game. Jerome Dixon and Evan Nolan each scored 15 points for Armstrong.
• CHANHASSEN 71, CHASKA 68: Austin Goetz hit a three-pointer, his first points of the game, with 26 seconds left to give the Storm a one-point lead, and they held on to beat the Hawks. Joey Witthus scored 26 points to lead Chanhassen.
• FARMINGTON 60, HOLY ANGELS 59: With the Tigers' leading scorer on the bench, Farmington turned to Johnny Dittman, who hit a three-pointer with 2.5 seconds left to send Farmington over the Stars. Taylor BonGiovanni had 31 points on seven three-pointers for Holy Angels.
• MARANATHA 67, SOUTHWEST CHRISTIAN 64 (OT): Jeremiah Hanson hit a three-pointer at the buzzer to lift the Mustangs over the Stars. Hanson finished with 31 points for Maranatha. Brett Reinhart led Southwest Christian with 18 points.
Jordan's Dean hits 2,001
• JORDAN 73, LE SUEUR-HENDERSON 30: Madison Dean needed 25 points to go over 2,000 on her career, and she finished the night with 26. Dean became the third player in school history to reach the 2000-point mark, joining Brittany Chambers (2,826) and Leah Dietel (2,478). Dean is averaging over 28 points per game this season.
• CHASKA 64, CHANHASSEN 52: South Dakota St. recruit Ellie Thompson led all scorers with 21 points, as the Hawks held off Missota conference rival Chanhassen. Teammate Makena Panning added 17 points for the Hawks, who are 11-3 on the season and have won seven of their past eight games. Nikki Lucas and Danielle Gitzen each had 12 points for the Storm.
• ST. ANTHONY 43, ST. AGNES 32: Bonnie Zeller had a team-high 10 points as the Huskies knocked off the Aggies in a Tri-Metro game. Maria Turch had 11 points for St. Agnes.
• FARMINGTON 3, SHAKOPEE 2: Breanna Raske scored at the 15:52 mark in the third period to give the Tigers a dramatic victory over the Sabers. Raske finished with two points to lead Shakopee.
• MOUND WESTONKA 4, ORONO 4: Abby Brustad scored with 3:13 left to secure a tie. It was her second goal of the game. She finished with three points.